An international medical center for people living in Phnom Penh
Procare Medical Center provides healthcare services for babies, children and adults.
Procare Medical Center is leaded by Dr Julie Thongsavane, official referring doctor of the French Embassy in Cambodia, recommended by other embassies (USA, Australia, UK, Germany, India, Malaysia, Indonesia) and listed by the Ministry of Health (MOH).
Consultations are provided by French doctors (Family Doctor, Pediatrician, Dermatologist, Nurse and Pharmacist).
A full range of medical services:
• Consultation for babies, children and adults.
• Acute and Chronic Disorders
• High Blood Pressure
• Ear Nose Throat Infection
• Back Pain
• Skin (Acne, Eczema, ...)
• Digestive disorders
• Urinary infection
• Tropical disease diagnosis
• Sexual Transmitted Disease
• Blood collection
• Dispensing medicine
• Minor surgery
• 45 USD: For children (older than 2 years old) and adults
• 55 USD: For babies (under 2 years old)
• 60 USD: Dermatology consultation fees